Chapter 3 Environmental Factors 模拟试题21-30
21. What is the focus of the European Commission’s Circular Economy Action Plan?
a) Climate change adaptation strategies
b) Addressing challenges of water scarcity
c) Addressing climate change and natural resource pressures
d) Sustainable urban planning
22. What is the recommended approach for addressing supply chain ESG risks?
a) Transparency and disclosure
b) Carbon pricing
c) Deforestation risk assessment
d) Carbon offsetting
23. What role does traceability play in ensuring sustainability claims?
a) It helps reduce emissions in the food system
b) It helps address deforestation risks
c) It helps ensure transparency in supply chains
d) It helps assess carbon pricing impacts
24. What are Scope 3 emissions?
a) Emissions associated with burning fossil fuels by customers
b) Emissions from mining and metals operations
c) Emissions from deforestation in commodity production
d) Emissions from manufacturing processes
25. What is the proposed regulation called that aims to strengthen EU requirements for non-financial reporting?
a) Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)
b) Taxonomy Regulation
c) European Single Access Point
d) Sustainability Framework Directive
26. What are climate benchmarks used for in investments?
a) Measuring the performance of investments
b) Assessing deforestation risks
c) Tracking emissions reductions
d) Calculating carbon pricing impacts
27. What is the role of the Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS)?
a) Systematizing corporate disclosure
b) Managing risks and mobilizing capital for green investments
c) Promoting carbon pricing globally
d) Assessing deforestation risks in the financial sector
28. What are the two most common types of carbon pricing?
a) Emission trading system (ETS) and carbon taxes
b) Deforestation tariffs and emission quotas
c) Emission reduction targets and carbon offsets
d) Carbon credits and sustainability standards
29. What is the purpose of the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures?
a) Developing technical guidance for climate risks
b) Enforcing carbon pricing regulations
c) Assessing deforestation risks in financial institutions
d) Tracking emissions reductions in the financial sector
30. What is the main reason for the introduction of climate stress tests by financial regulators?
a) To assess deforestation risks in banks
b) To evaluate carbon pricing impacts on financial institutions
c) To manage risks and mobilize capital for green investments
d) To assess the resilience of financial institutions to climate risks
Copyright & Reference: