Chapter 3 Environmental Factors 模拟试题11-20
11. What is the importance of adapting to a changing climate?
a) Increase vulnerabilities
b) Reduce resilience
c) Minimize adverse effects of climate change
d) Focus solely on mitigation efforts
12. Which sectors play a role in incorporating climate adaptation strategies?
a) Only finance and industry sectors
b) Agriculture and urban planning sectors
c) Agriculture, finance, industry, and urban planning sectors
d) Only agriculture and finance sectors
13. What is the significance of resource efficiency and transitioning to a circular economy?
a) Increase strain on natural resources
b) Promotion of unsustainable practices
c) Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
d) Promotion of waste generation
14. What are the potential consequences of inadequate fishing practices?
a) Increase in fish population
b) Sustainable fishing levels
c) Decline in fish stocks and biodiversity loss
d) Excessive marine fish production
15. What is the impact of air pollution on human health?
a) No impact on human health
b) Improved air quality
c) Increased respiratory diseases and death
d) Reduction in global warming
16. What are the causes of water pollution?
a) Industrial waste discharge and chemical spills
b) Agricultural practices and deforestation
c) Plastic waste and land use changes
d) Climate change and population growth
17. What are the potential solutions to address water pollution?
a) Landfill disposal and incineration
b) Plastic waste reduction and recycling
c) Increased industrial waste discharge
d) Reduced sanitation systems
18. What is the role of fines in addressing water pollution?
a) Fines have no effect on reducing pollution
b) Fines contribute to increased pollution levels
c) Fines are decreasing around the world
d) Fines incentivize companies to reduce pollution
19. What is the focus of the campaign against plastics?
a) Promoting plastic waste in oceans
b) Raising awareness about plastic pollution
c) Encouraging plastic production
d) Developing plastic recycling technologies
20. What are the potential market disruptions if natural resource costs were internalized?
a) No market disruptions would occur
b) Significant market disruptions may occur
c) Positive impact on businesses and investors
d) No impact on businesses and investors
Copyright & Reference: